• A receipt will be sent by email once your payment is processed within 1-2 business days. If you entered a promotion code, your final receipt will show the adjusted total amount charged. If you do not receive an email receipt, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Refund requests must be received in writing before 28 February 2017. Substitutions must be requested in writing. Email your request to email@example.com.
• The planners & sponsors of this function claim no liability for the acts of any suppliers to this meeting or for the safety of any attendee while in transit to or from this event. The planners & sponsors reserve the right to cancel this function without penalty. Attendees who purchase nonrefundable airline tickets do so at their own risk.
• Expenses for training, including registration, travel, lodging, & meals when incurred for the purpose of maintaining or improving your skills in your present profession, are the responsibility of the attendee.
• Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ACEI meetings constitutes an agreement by the attendee to ACEI's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the attendee's image, likeness, and appearance in photographs and video of such events and activities.
• ACEI does not discriminate or make explicit references of a discriminatory nature based on gender, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, socioeconomic status, and/or sexual orientation.
• ACEI ensures that presenters do not promote the exclusive use of any commercial product in published instructional materials or during instruction. Presenters' discussion of their proprietary interests during instruction is limited to relevant contexts and includes consideration of alternative products or companies that are comparable to the presenter's.
• ACEI ensures that any materials, publications, processes, or related works for the design and delivery of continuing education and training developed by the presenter without the assistance of ACEI, shall be owned by the presenter in accordance with US and International Copyright.