Education Diplomacy and the 2030 Global Development Agenda:
Building Bridges for Children's Education
Register for the Virtual Institute
An e-learning opportunity
ACEI Member $200
ACEI Student discount $100
Student Non-member discount $150
The Institute is for those interested in global education and learning about education diplomacy. This virtual conference includes 20 hours of content from educators, education leaders, and advocates representing diverse perspectives from the education sector and related fields.
- Learn about the United Nations’ Global Development Agenda 2030.
- Examine the UN goal for education and learn how it will positively impact children’s education around the world.
- Explore education diplomacy as a vehicle for promoting and advancing quality education for all children and explore concrete examples of education diplomacy in action
- Learn how to build bridges between governments, civil society organizations, institutions of higher education, and the private sector to support and advance the education agenda for children.
- Explore core skills of education diplomacy, such as engaging in effective relationships, negotiating and mediating, building partnerships, and finding innovative solutions to education challenges.